This year at San Francisco Design Week we are hosting an online portfolio review session with a fantastic line-up of UX Designers and Managers.
It will be an interactive session, where you will get a chance to hear the experts’ feedback on UX portfolios and get insights into what hiring managers are looking for when reviewing designers’ work and hiring for a UX role.
You can participate in the review session without submitting a portfolio. You will greatly benefit from attending the review sessions and hearing feedback about others’ work!
Submit your portfolio
If you are interested in receiving feedback on your portfolio, fill in this form.
Register for the event
To join review sessions you need to register for the SF Design Week pass. It will give you access to 10 days of events, VR experiences, exhibitions, small group networking, and more.
- Tanner Christensen, Head of Design at Gem
- Sean Wen, Product Design at Squarespace
- Pablo Stanley, Co-founder at Blush, Staff Designer at Lyft
- Marissa Louie, Director of UX Design at Expedia
- Marc Hemeon, Head of Creative and Digital at Kosas
- Cara Kleid, Principal UX Designer at Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation
- Austin Knight, Product Designer at Google
- Anna Iurchenko, Product Designer at Google Health
- Abi Jones, UX Manager at Google Health